Case Studies & Success Stories
Get Joy is building the first metaverse dog park.
Get Joy, an online dog food retailer based in Norwalk, announced it was building the first dog park in the metaverse, the virtual-reality space touted as the future of human interaction. The park, called the Get Joy Dog Zone, will open as a site to host virtual and non-profit activities that support dog wellness, according to the company. Users can interact with virtual dogs at the park using virtual-reality headsets. No word yet on the rules for leashing and disposal of virtual dog waste. Get Joy offers subscriptions and one-time purchases of fresh meals, snacks and freeze-dried food for dogs on its website. A 16-ounce bag of the brand’s freeze-dried beef dog food sells for $35 for a one-time purchase at getjoyfood.com.
- Kumon Math and Reading Center of Norwalk March 20, 2023
- HMTX Industries November 7, 2022
- Datto October 17, 2022
- Snyder Group, Inc. September 22, 2022
- New England Fashion + Design Association September 16, 2022
- Get Joy September 13, 2022
- One Fun Company September 1, 2022
- East Coast Kombucha Company August 29, 2022
- Norwalk Conservatory of the Arts August 29, 2022
- Presbury & Associates June 8, 2022